Open Internship Position with ISDP’s Outreach Team
Interested in international relations, marketing and PR? ISDP currently has an open internship position in our Outreach Team for a duration of four to six months during the autumn semester of 2016. The intern will work closely with the Outreach Coordinator and the Institute’s programs.
Outreach Internship Job profile
- Assist the Outreach Coordinator in planning outreach and PR strategies for the Institute
- Assist the Outreach Coordinator in arranging events and seminars
- Assist in updating the Institute’s website and social media pages
- Assist the Outreach Coordinator in layout & photography
- Assist in the every day-to-day work at ISDP
Qualifications and Competences
- Undergraduate degree (or close to completing the degree) in media and communication or equivalent
- Excellent coordination and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and work in an international team
- Strong research and drafting skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Previous experience in outreach and promotional work is an advantage but not a requirement
- Computer skills, experience in lay-out programs such as InDesign is an advantage but not a requirement
Internship Application process
Send your CV, motivation letter and a written sample (all documents should be in English) to Lisa Bäckman on email@example.com. The position will be filled as soon as possible. A written sample can be a university paper you have written in English. It should be minimum 2 and maximum 4 pages. An excerpt from a longer paper you have written is also accepted. Please write “Outreach Team internship” in the email subject section. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview either in person or over phone.
Due to the high number of internship applications we regret that we may not respond to all requests.
Please note that all internship positions at ISDP are unpaid and that we are unable to admit interns over summer and winter holidays.